Kids fall asleep in the strangest places
When you're a kid, your batteries can run out just about anywhere
Our sports reporter, Mitch Lewis, shared a photo of his two-year-old son, Luke, who fell asleep in the hallway.
He was trying to crawl into bed with his mum and dad in the middle of the night, but only made it to the door before his batteries ran out - and he was out cold.
Watch the video below...
Our listeners submitted photos of their kids who couldn't quite make it into bed.
Check them out in the gallery below.